Please use the form below to contact The Wolfords Joint Parish Council.

If you wish to report an issue such as roads (e.g. potholes, blocked drains, damaged roadsigns), fly-tipping, rights of way etc, then please contact Warwickshire County Council.  

If you need to get in touch with a local police officer, then please contact the Safer Neighbourhood Team. To report a minor or non-emergency crime, dial 101; in an emergency dial 999. Crimes can also be reported anonymously by phoning Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Clerk & RFO

Elizabeth Gilkes

Parish Council Members

Pippa Lines (Chair)
Tessa Hankinson (Vice Chair)
Simon Lewis-Beeching
Lynn Mathias
Marie Crossland