Bus services in Great and Little Wolford are extremely limited. The transport services detailed below are correct as at 12 October 2023, but timetables and service availability should be checked before planning or embarking upon any journey. On some bus routes, it is advisable to be at any stop several minutes before the stated times, as these may be indicative rather than specific times.
- Route 50 - Departs from Little Wolford (near Wolford Fields and the Cherington 'turn' on the A3400) for journeys to and from Stratford-upon-Avon, Shipston-on-Stour, Long Compton and Chipping Norton. For further details and to download the full timetable, please visit the Transport for West Midlands website.
- Route S3 - Wednesdays only. Departs from Little Wolford (near Wolford Fields on the A3400) for journeys to and from Chipping Norton, Long Compton, Whichford, Stourton, Cherington and Shipston-on-Stour.
- Route S7 - Fridays only. Departs from Little Wolford (near Wolford Fields on the A3400) for jouneys to and from Shipston-on-Stour, Long Compton, Cherington and Brailes.
- Route S8 – Fridays only. Departs from Great Wolford (by The Green) and from Little Wolford (near Broadmoor Lane) for journeys to and from Shipston-on-Stour, Burmington and Stretton-on-Fosse.
For further information on all Shipson Link bus routes, fares and timetables, please visit the Shipson Link website.
- Route 51 - School days only. Departs from Great Wolford for journeys to Moreton-in-Marsh, Todenham, Shipston-on-Stour, Ilmington, Tredington, Alderminster and Stratford-upon-Avon. A £2 fare cap scheme applies. Contactless payments are available on all services. For a PDF of the full timetable, please visit the Pulham's website.
This is a dial-a-ride service for all ages in the Stratford District. Registration is required before using this service. To book a journey, call 01789 264491 (8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday), quote your membership number, confirm the journey that you would like to make, the number of passengers, and whether you are taking a mobility aid or shopping trolley with you.
Journeys can be booked with a maximum notice period of 7 days before travel and minimum notice of 1 day before travel. Single fare £4.00; return fare £6.00. Concessionary passes are valid on this service. For further details, please see the UBUS information leaflet.
The nearest rail service is from Moreton-in-Marsh station (Great Western Railway) which provides regular services to London Paddington, Oxford, Reading, Worcester and Hereford. For further infomation on live departures/arrivals, timetables, and booking tickets at Moreton-in-Marsh station, please visit the GWR website.
- VASA - Formerly known as The Council For Voluntary Service And Volunteer Bureaux Stratford on Avon District, VASA provides hospital and community transport within Warwickshire. This service is charged at 45p per mile, plus a £3.00 admin fee. To arrange transport, call 01789 262889 (and select Option 1), or visit the VASA website.
- Cotswold Friends – Cotswold Friends will take you anywhere for medical or social appointments. A wheelchair accessible vehicle is available. You need to register and become a member. They charge per mile and the cost is agreed at booking. 2 hours' waiting time is included. To register and book transport, call 01608 651115 (9.30am to 3.30pm) or visit the Cotswold Friends website.